Diwali is the biggest festival for Hindus.This is celebrated on thirteenth day of Krishna Paksha.The festival is celebrated on great fervous and joy.This festival celebrated on so many country.After the vanquishing of King Ravana of Lanka at the hands of Lord Rama and the return of the Suryavanshi King Lord Rama to his Ayodhya. Fables say that originally when the trio had returned to Ayodhya, the people of Ayodhya had lit the entire state with lamps to welcome their Lord’s visit after 14 years exile. It was like a long awaited end to a sad tale and the beginning of a new era of happiness and peace.
Happy Diwali Messages:
1. May this Diwali Light up new dreams, fresh hopes, undiscovered avenues, different perspectives, everything bright & beautiful and fill you days with pleasant surprises and moments.
2. Diwali night is full of lights, may your life be filled with colors and lights of happiness.
3. Life with you is like Diwali, so lets promise to be together like this forever. Wish you a very Happy Diwali!
4. May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony.
5. Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day. Have a wonderful time and a very Happy Diwali!
6. Happy, Happy Diwali! I hope the day has been blessed with the presence of those you love most, and many magical moments!
7. HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU! May you celebrate it well. Surrounded by family, friends and lots of love and remember...
8. On the precious moment of Diwali I wish you happy Diwali and I pray that you get all your endeavors fulfilled as well as you get lots of gifts and sweets this Diwali...
9. This Diwali I wish you get a lot of crackers but you don’t get a match box to lit them. Save environment, so no to crackers...
10. May you all attain full inner illumination, may the supreme light of lights enlighten your understanding.
Happy Diwali Messages in English
11. On Diwali, I wanted to send you wishes for a year filled with prosperity, health and lots of fun! Hope you have a happy Diwali!
12. With lights dazzling, with love flushing around by your loved ones with loads of fun and joy, and with our loving wishes.
13. May this Deepawali bring you all a cracker with Joys, firework with happiness and Prosperity and Subh Laabh from Ganesh Ji...
14. May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony.
15. May the beauty of Deepawali season fill your home with happiness and may the coming year provide You with all that bring you joy!
16. May God show you the way to live life lighter like candles not to blow on others like crackers and keep helping others like sweets to make their lives better.
17. May the goddess laxmi bless you with prosperity and good luck. Happy Dhanteras and DIPAWALI to you and your FAMILY!
18. It is time to feel good, time for reunion, time to share happiness, time to feel being loved, time to show your love, time to live for others and time to wish for peace.
19. Let us keep Diwali holding it close to our hearts for its meaning never ends and its spirit is the warmth and joy of remembering friends...
20. May the joy, cheer, mirth and merriment of this divine festival surround you forever. May the happiness, that this season brings...