Diwali is the biggest festival for Hindus.This is celebrated on thirteenth day of Krishna Paksha.The festival is celebrated on great fervous and joy.This festival celebrated on so many country.After the vanquishing of King Ravana of Lanka at the hands of Lord Rama and the return of the Suryavanshi King Lord Rama to his Ayodhya. Fables say that originally when the trio had returned to Ayodhya, the people of Ayodhya had lit the entire state with lamps to welcome their Lord’s visit after 14 years exile. It was like a long awaited end to a sad tale and the beginning of a new era of happiness and peace.
Happy Diwali Messages:
1. May this Diwali Light up new dreams, fresh hopes, undiscovered avenues, different perspectives, everything bright & beautiful and fill you days with pleasant surprises and moments.
2. Diwali night is full of lights, may your life be filled with colors and lights of happiness.
3. Life with you is like Diwali, so lets promise to be together like this forever. Wish you a very Happy Diwali!
4. May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony.
5. Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day. Have a wonderful time and a very Happy Diwali!
6. Happy, Happy Diwali! I hope the day has been blessed with the presence of those you love most, and many magical moments!
7. HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU! May you celebrate it well. Surrounded by family, friends and lots of love and remember...
8. On the precious moment of Diwali I wish you happy Diwali and I pray that you get all your endeavors fulfilled as well as you get lots of gifts and sweets this Diwali...
9. This Diwali I wish you get a lot of crackers but you don’t get a match box to lit them. Save environment, so no to crackers...
10. May you all attain full inner illumination, may the supreme light of lights enlighten your understanding.
Happy Diwali Messages in English
11. On Diwali, I wanted to send you wishes for a year filled with prosperity, health and lots of fun! Hope you have a happy Diwali!
12. With lights dazzling, with love flushing around by your loved ones with loads of fun and joy, and with our loving wishes.
Very usefull article thanks ... keep writing such articles :) I'm so happy bcoz you are write this post for everyone thnxx a lot Good night messages for girlfriend Good Morning messages for girlfriend Good night love SMS | Romantic Night SMS Rohit sharma Accountant | Blogger Good Night Messages For Her Girlfriend Impress Images and Wallpapaer I love u messages for girlfriend Good Night Messages for mother Good Night Images HD Wallpaper Happy Diwali Wishes For Girlfriend Diwali Wishes 2018 Good night messages wishes and quotes Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Sister *Raksha Bandhan Wishes* #50 Sweet Good Night Messages For Wife: Romantic Night Quotes For Wife #50 *Girlfriend Propose Messages* Heart Touching Good Morning Messages For Wife Good Morning Messages For Friends Happy New Year Wishes 2019: Best New Year Messages I love u Messages for wife i love u messages for dad i love u messages for son i love u messages for mother good night messages for uncle and aunt good night images for girlfriend good night images for whatsapp and facebook good night quotes messages , wishes, for husband Good Morning Messages For Friends Raksha Bandhan Images Brother and Sister Love Shayari -Love Romantic Shayari Best Whatsapp Status Good Night Text Messages For Her Love Attitude Status For Girls & Boys Good Night - Messages Quotes & Wishes Love Status for girlfriend Diwali Images Good Night QuotesIndependence Day Thoughts Good Night Mesages, Wishes, Quotes Brother-sister Happy Raksha Bandhan Shayari Brother-Sister good night messages for boyfriend Good Morning hd images Happy Diwali Messages For Friends Diwali Quotes For Everybody Happy Diwali Images Happy Diwali Images For Lover good morning hd images Good Morning PicturesGood Morning Images Good Morning Images For Lover Good Morning Images For Girlfriend Good Morning Images For wife Good Morning beautiful pictures Loverelation
13. May this Deepawali bring you all a cracker with Joys, firework with happiness and Prosperity and Subh Laabh from Ganesh Ji...
14. May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony.
15. May the beauty of Deepawali season fill your home with happiness and may the coming year provide You with all that bring you joy!
16. May God show you the way to live life lighter like candles not to blow on others like crackers and keep helping others like sweets to make their lives better.
17. May the goddess laxmi bless you with prosperity and good luck. Happy Dhanteras and DIPAWALI to you and your FAMILY!
18. It is time to feel good, time for reunion, time to share happiness, time to feel being loved, time to show your love, time to live for others and time to wish for peace.
19. Let us keep Diwali holding it close to our hearts for its meaning never ends and its spirit is the warmth and joy of remembering friends...
20. May the joy, cheer, mirth and merriment of this divine festival surround you forever. May the happiness, that this season brings...